Family Guide to Oral Health
By following the information in this guide, you and your family can have healthy teeth and gums to last a lifetime. As a parent, you can work with your children to help them understand why good oral care is important - and show them how to do it right!
Four Steps to a Bright Smile
- Brush at least twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste, especially after eating breakfast and before bedtime.
- Floss every day.
- Limit the number of times you eat snacks each day.
- Visit your dentist regularly.
It's easy to guide your family toward good oral health. All it takes is the right information and a little practice to keep them moving in the right direction!
To read the entire article visit Colgate.com.
The remainder of the article details the following:
- Infographics on how to brush
- Infographcis on how to floss
- A list of preventive dental care tips!